BOXI Interactive – Culver City, CA, USA
BOXI Interactive is seeking talented Unity 3D software engineers to work on a mobile (iOS/Android) product. BOXI Interactive was founded by game industry veterans, who have years of experiences on Mobile/PC/Console game development and have shipped AAA titles: Starcraft2, Call of Duty series, etc. Our focus is on creating fun mobile games that will keep players engaged for years to come.
- Passion for games.
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, UI/UX, graphics, tools etc.)
- Strong C#/C++ skills are a must.
- Experience with data driven systems, Node.JS, Database development.
- Experience with social media API integration, like Facebook etc.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Previous iOS/Android or similar development experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of In-Game Purchase.
- Write well architected and robust code in a game development environment.
- Develop and maintain systems for touch-based player controls, sophisticated UI/UX, player metrics.
- Deliver high performance code through profiling and optimization.
- Deliver work on time within a tight schedule.
- Solve technical problems independently.
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic and exhibit a professional attitude, demonstrating a good balance between creativity and practical flexibility.
- Work collaboratively with all aspects of the development team, including active participation in design process.
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture.
- Three month contract with the potential to convert to a full-time position or future contract opportunity.
- Flexible hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Send email to email@example.com. The Subject line of your email must reference the job title and provide your name, i.e.: Unity3d C# Software Engineer: Last name, First name.