BOXI Interactive – Culver City, CA, USA
BOXI Interactive is seeking a senior game play programmer for an upcoming VR project. BOXI Interactive is a collective of game industry veterans, with years of experience on AAA PC and Console titles including Starcraft 2, Call of Duty, The Last of Us, H1Z1, and many other blockbuster hits.
- 2+ shipped game titles, with FPS experience and/or multiplayer games preferred.
- Strong engineering fundamentals: able to work autonomously on a variety of systems (AI, Animation, Player Controls, UI) and provide expert-level analysis of the C++ codebase.
- A Computer Science or related degree is required.
- Excellent team player with the ability to both teach and learn from co-workers.
- Virtual Reality or Unreal Engine 4 experience is a plus. UE4 Blueprint visual scripting knowledge also a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers.
- Contribute to cutting edge VR technology combined with real-time motion capture and multiplayer gameplay.
- Generous profit sharing plan and stock options.
- Competitive compensation.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic and open culture.
- Flexible hours.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must be able to work at Culver City, California and currently authorized to work in the United States.
- If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, submit your application below.