BOXI Interactive – Culver, CA, USA
BOXI Interactive is seeking a talented full stack server engineer to work on a mobile (iOS/Android) game. BOXI Interactive was founded by game industry veterans, who have years of experiences on PC/Console game development and have shipped AAA titles, including Starcraft2, Call of Duty series, etc. Our focus is on creating fun mobile games that will keep players engaged for years to come.
- Design and implement scalable backend architecture
- Design and implement web based development tools.
- Deliver work on time within a tight schedule.
- Solve technical problems independently.
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic and exhibit a professional attitude, demonstrating a good balance between creativity and practical flexibility.
- Work collaboratively with all aspects of the development team, including active participation in game design process.
- Passion for games.
- Linux experience is required.
- Deep understanding of different technologies (REST API, Node js, PHP etc…)
- Experience with MongoDB is a big plus.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of In-Game Purchase.
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture.
- Flexible hours.
- Attractive bonus plan.
Applicants must be able to work at Culver, California and currently authorized to work in the United States. If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, fill out the form below.